Fund Selector Asia in association with ESG Clarity is delighted to be hosting our inaugural ESG Clarity Symposium, an event series that will be important both now and in years to come.
Event: ESG Clarity Symposium Singapore
Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2019
Venue: PARKROYAL on Pickering
Event: ESG Clarity Symposium Hong Kong
Date: Thursday, 30 May 2019
Venue: Island Shangri-La
ESG Clarity Symposium Singapore – Photos
Asia is waking up to the potential of incorporating ESG in the investment process and investors are beginning to understand that they can no longer ignore a truly global trend.
Alliance Bernstein, BNP Paribas Asset Management, Legg Mason and M&G Investments will be speaking at the event, where they will be showcasing some interesting strategies to address the growing demand from clients in the region for ESG-focused products.
Sessions to look forward to include:
- Alliance Bernstein – Active and engaged: Responsible investing at work?
- BNP Paribas Asset Management – Doing good and doing well? The case for sustainable investing
- Legg Mason – ESG integration: Impact to fundamentals and society
- M&G Investments – Making sense of ESG investing in high yield credit markets
- Keynote address – Head of environmental finance at WWF
- Industry panel – Making ESG relevant for Asian investors featuring prominent fund selectors in the region
For more information about this event or events we are hosting later in the year and how you can get involved as a speaker, sponsor or delegate, please contact:
T: +852 3695 5161
We look forward to welcoming you.