The leadership team of UBS Global Wealth Management (GWM) has been firmed up in the Asia Pacific (Apac) region, just as the Swiss institution completes its integration with Credit Suisse.
Five key roles are being taken by Credit Suisse senior executives, a spokesperson told FSA.
Dominique Boer will take on the position of head of UBS GWM Private Client and CSS Singapore. She will also act as Credit Suisse operating manager in Singapore.
The operating manager for Credit Suisse in Hong Kong will be Rickie Chan, who will also become the head of GWM Greater China for the city.
Meanwhile, Keng Cheong Lock will assume the head of UBS GWM Greater China, based in Singapore.
Puneet Matta is the UBS GWM India and NRI head, while Micheael Marr will continue to head up Australia for UBS GWM.
The management changes come as Jin Yee Young joined the Swiss lender as the co-head of UBS GWM Apac, earlier this month.
The southeast Asian team, led by Young, will be led by the following team:
• Conrad Huber as head of WM Indonesia and Japan International.
• Patricia Quek as head of GWM Singapore and Malaysia.
• Tian Ong Foo as head of GWM Thailand and PhillipinesPhilippines.• Zenji Nakamura as head of GWM Japan domestic.
• Tommy Leung as co-head of WM ApacPAC global family and institutional wealth (GFIW).
Meanwhile, the heads for the north Asian team are:
• Adeline Chien as head of WM for Hong Kong domestic and Southeast Asia Hong Kong.
• Damien Hsiao as head of WM for Taiwan international.
• Henry Su as head of GWM Taiwan domestic
• Frank Niedermann as head of WM for Apac Switzerland.
• Jamee Wong as head of WM private client Hong Kong
• LH Koh as co-head of WM Apacglobal family and institutional wealth (GFIW), based in Hong Kong.
• Marina Lui as China head for WM.